Bow Tie Pasta with Feta
Italian-inspired and kid-friendly, this pasta dish comes together in a flash.
- ½ (16-oz) box bow-tie pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (14½-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (2¼-oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ (4-oz) package crumbled feta cheese
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, place in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
- Add olive oil, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese to the pasta, and toss well to mix.