ABC Sandwich Recipe
This lunch is tasty—no ABCs or 1-2-3s about it!
- 1 apple, cored and cut into thin rounds (this is the 'A'!)
- 2 slices of bread (this is the 'B'!)
- 1 slice of mild cheddar cheese (this is the 'C'!)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Spread a thin amount of butter on each slice of bread.
- Layer on cheese and apples and sandwich together between the bread slices.
- Use a cute cookie cutter to make the sandwich into shapes.
- For a warm sandwich, butter and grill this one grilled-cheese-style!