Fool 'em with this kid-friendly version of classic Middle Eastern fare.
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- ½ peeled cucumber, diced and seeded
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon tahini sauce (optional)
- 10 -12 pre-cooked turkey or vegetable meatballs
- Whole-wheat mini pitas
- Cut meatballs in quarters, place in the to the pita bread.
- Mix diced cucumbers, yogurt, tahini and dill together. Put in a small container with a lid.
- At lunchtime, have your child pour or spoon the sauce in to the meatball pitas and eat!