Green Eggs and Ham
Even kids who refuse to eat anything green will gobble down Dr. Suess's favorite breakfast
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. basil paste or cilantro paste (buy it in the produce section at the grocery store)
- Pam cooking spray
- splash of milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup ham, cubed
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and basil or cilantro paste until smooth.
- Pour into a warm frying pan.
- Add ham.
- Scramble until cooked through. Serve warm.
- If you want, you can wilt in spinach or another leafy green for an extra veggie kick.