We dare you to find a kid who doesn't think chicken legs are the bee's knees!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 ounces plain potato chips
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse and pat the chicken legs dry.
- Crush the potato chips and mix with the cheese, garlic and butter
- Roll the chicken legs in the mixture, and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Once cooled, wrap legs individually in foil.