Holy moly, this stromboli is way easier to roll out and bake up for dinner than it is to wake up and roll out the kids in the morning!
- 1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- ¼ lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll pizza dough into 15 x 11-inch rectangle. Layer provolone cheese over dough, leaving 1-inch border around edges. Evenly spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce over cheese, then evenly sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Roll, starting at longest end, jelly-roll style. Fold in ends and pinch to seal. Arrange stromboli seam-side down on baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bread is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.