Deep-Dish Spaghetti Pizza
It's basically the Mom Law that there's always a container of leftover spaghetti in the fridge. Who knew it could have a classier fate than microwave reheating?
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine spaghetti, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Evenly spread into greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly top with Pasta Sauce, then remaining cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.