Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
This delicious deep-dish is actually supposed to be upside-down (and didn't just happen to end up that way because you tried do the fancy pizzeria toss!).
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli OR spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz) Ragú® Old World Style® Sweet Tomato Basil Smooth Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil; turn into 2-quart deep dish pie plate or baking dish.
- Top with broccoli, then cheese. Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes.