Tuna Pasta Salad
This is my favorite dish that I've been making with my mom since I was a little girl. It makes terrific leftovers, too!
- Box or bag of medium pasta shells
- 1 block of cheddar cheese
- 1cup frozen peas
- 2 small cans tuna fish
- 1-2 cups mayonnaise
- Big bag of Tostitos Scoops
- Boil shells to your liking, I prefer mine pretty soft.
- While shells boil, cut the cheese into half-inch or smaller cubes.
- Prepare peas according to package instructions.
- When your shells are finished, drain water and rinse well.
- Using either the same big pot or a large mixing bowl, mix shells, cheese, peas, tuna and mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately with SCOOPS! yummy