Things to Do With Party Leftovers
- Use leftover dips, meats, cheeses and veggies to make Creative Quesadillas.
- Leftover party meatballs make great meatball subs.
- Cube leftover Flax Seed Beer Bread or French bread and bake it at 350° until it's crispy. Voilà —homemade croutons.
- Leftover cold cuts from your cheese plate can be packed with crackers into "Lunchable"-style boxes for your kids' lunches.
- Shred leftover chicken or turkey and freeze into one-cup batches to use later in soups, enchiladas and salads.
- Spread leftover guacamole onto sandwiches and wraps instead of mayo and mustard.
- Blend leftover fruit with milk to make fruit smoothies or make Tasty Tot-tinis.
- Roll leftover Citrus Bean Salad or any other salad in a tortilla to make a salad wrap.