Easy Chicken Lunch
Super simple lunch that is easy on the budget, and the waistline.
- Frozen Sweet Peas
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Tyson Frozen Chicken Tenders
- Miracle Whip
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook chicken, cool & cut up into bite size chunks.
- Cook peas while chicken is cooking, put in fridge to cool.
- Mix cut up chicken with peas, shredded cheese, miracle whip & salt & pepper to taste.
- No measuring required, there is really no wrong way to make it, just put in as much as you think you should.
- Eat right away, or let chill beforehand. Wrap the mixture in lettuce leaves for a healthy lunch. Great leftover!