Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
A creative "crust" lightens up traditional pizza.
- 4 Portabella mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup jarred pasta sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- In a large nonstick skillet with a lid, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Sauté the mushrooms, gill-side down, for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the mushrooms over and top each mushroom with equal portions of pasta sauce and mozzarella. Cover and reduce heat to medium and cook until the cheese has melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.