Black Bean Soup
Open cans. Dump them in. Blend. Heat. Serve. Soup!
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained, and divided
- 1 14½-ounce can vegetable broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin
- ½ cup sour cream
- In a food processor or blender, combine one can of beans, vegetable broth, salsa and cumin.
- Process or blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour mixture into saucepan and add the other can of beans.
- Cook over medium heat about 7 or 8 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls with one tablespoon of the sour cream on top of each serving.