Potato Leek Soup
A soup recipe that's very French, very delicious and very, very easy.
- 4 cups potatoes, diced
- 3 leeks, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add potatoes, leeks, water, broth and salt to a large pot.
- Heat to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes, until potatoes are soft.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth, in a food processor or using a stick blender.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with a small pat of butter on top.