Rice Spirals With Roasted Asparagus
Vegging-out hasn't been s tasty in a while!
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried Greek oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb fresh asparagus (washed, dried and stalk ends trimmed)
- 8 oz Tinky á da brown rice spiral pasta
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cover a baking pan with foil; set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, water and yogurt in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, oregano and salt; add asparagus and toss until well-covered with oil/herb mixture.
- Spread asparagus in a single layer on baking pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- While asparagus is baking, boil pasta according to package directions.
- Serve roasted asparagus over cooked pasta; drizzle with yogurt sauce.
- Fiber helps prevent heartburn, too, so serve this with slices of whole-grain bread. Also, you can sub in whole-wheat pasta for the rice spirals.