Dijon-Marinated Chicken Thighs
Dijon mustard is to cooking what a black miniskirt is to your wardrobe: a little bit chic and goes with everything. Try it here with some yummy chicken thighs.
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons bottled lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons bottled lime juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 7 ingredients, shaking well to mix.
- Add chicken thighs and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- When grill is ready, discard the marinade and cook the chicken on the grill, covered, for about 8 to 10 minutes per side, cooking thoroughly.
- This recipe doubles easily, so make a double batch and keep these full-flavored thighs on hand in the freezer when a recipe calls for cooked chicken.