Cauliflower With Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Use frozen veggies to throw together this satisfying dish. And, with dinner ready in twenty minutes, you'll be even faster than Rachel Ray!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 14 ½-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 16-ounce package frozen cauliflower, defrosted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the onion, garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until the onions are tender, about five minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, cauliflower, sugar, salt and pepper, stirring well to mix.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked to desired tenderness.
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with feta cheese and toss well to mix.
- Frozen broccoli florets and baby Brussels sprouts are good substitutions in this dish.