This baked cauliflower dish makes a super side or a satisfying supper.
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen cauliflower, defrosted
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Cook cauliflower according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Drain and set aside.
- Coat a two-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the cauliflower.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, stirring well to mix.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the cauliflower.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Try substituting grainy mustard for a slightly different flavor and texture.