Sure, every time you fork over five bucks for some creamalicious concoction, you think "I could never make this myself." Wrong! Save your money and make it at home for the perfect on-the-go breakfast for you and the kids.
- 10 oz plain or vanilla yogurt (⅓ of a 32-ounce container of yogurt)
- 1½ cups orange juice
- 10 pineapple chunks (canned or fresh)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into 16-ounce glass and enjoy!
- Double or triple the portions and store in the fridge for refills (because we know you'll want more).