Orange Glazed Carrots
A sweet and easy side that'll ensure the kids down at least some veggies today.
- ½ cup water
- 1 16-ounce package fresh baby carrots
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the carrots; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook the carrots 10–12 minutes or to desired tenderness, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add marmalade and raisins, stirring well to mix.
- Cook over low heat for one minute or until marmalade is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add almonds; toss gently to mix.