Quick Veggie Soup
This veggie-packed soup comes together in minutes... and disappears just as quickly!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tsp dried basil
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and add the garlic, cooking for about 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes with juice, plus 3 cups of water. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Add the orzo and cook for 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower, broccoli, and basil, stirring occasionally to break up the frozen vegetables. Return the soup to boiling.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until vegetables are soft.