This combination of salty, sweet and crunchy makes for a surprisingly tasty treat—for the kids' lunchboxes or yours!
- 4 bagels
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 small apple, cored and cut into ¼-inch rings
- Slice each bagel in half and toast.
- To assemble, spread each bagel half with the jam.
- Place one slice of bacon (breaking to fit the bagel), one slice of cheese and ¼ of the apple rings on the bottom half of the bagel.
- Place the remaining bagel half on top.
- Wrap in wax paper and then foil if packing in a lunchbox.