It's all the goodness of a sandwich, minus the bread!
- Small tub of savory flavored cream cheese, like garden vegetable, garlic, ranch or chives
- 6 slices of deli ham
- 6 4-inch spears of cucumber, peeled
- 6 leaves of romaine or green leaf lettuce
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese onto each ham slice.
- Lay a cucumber spear at the short end of each piece of ham and roll up the ham with the cucumber inside.
- Wrap a leaf of lettuce around each ham roll, secure with a toothpick and serve.
- Change it up by swapping the ham for any deli meat your family likes.