Asian Chicken Drumsticks
Got kids? Got drumsticks? You've got dinner.
- ½ cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp bottled chopped garlic
- 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
- 6 skinless chicken drumsticks with thighs attached
- toasted sesame seeds
- In the bottom of a 3½-quart or larger slow cooker, place all of the ingredients except for the chicken, stirring well to mix.
- Add chicken; stir to coat with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- If you can't find skinless quarters, purchase one package of skinless drumsticks and one package of skinless thighs. There's no need to increase the other ingredients, since this recipe makes enough sauce to cover the few extra pieces.