White Beans and Broccoli with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Quick, colorful, and fun to eat, this dish is extra tasty with some fresh, crusty bread.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 (15-oz) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14½-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16-oz) package frozen broccoli
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, and crushed red pepper and cook until the onions are tender, about 5 minutes
- Add the white beans, tomatoes, cauliflower, and sugar, stirring well to mix, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked to desired tenderness.
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with feta cheese and toss well to mix.