Broiled Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
Easy to eat, and a pleasing combination of flavors!
- 4 English muffins
- ½ cup mango chutney
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped turkey breast
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- Toast the English muffins and set on a foil-lined broiler tray.
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chutney and the mayo. Add the chopped turkey, stirring well to mix.
- Divide the turkey mixture evenly among the English muffin halves.
- Sprinkle the English muffins evenly with the cheese.
- Broil muffins on the highest oven rack for about 3 minutes, until cheese begins to melt and the sandwiches are hot.