Cheesy Chicken Noodles and Broccoli
Who doesn't eat chicken and cheese? Omit the broccoli if you want, it's still super yummy!
- Egg noodles
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Frozen broccoli
- Velveeta cheese
- Boil ½ bag of egg noodles as directed.
- While cooking noodles, cut chicken in bite size pieces and pan fry. Season if desired, but it is not necessary.
- While noodles and chicken are cooking, cook broccoli per package directions. Use however much you would like.
- Melt Velveeta and milk together in a saucepan, stirring frequently. The cheese will melt slowly, don't add too much milk! Amounts differ depending on how cheesy you want the dish to be. There's no limit!
- Stir it all together and serve!
- For extra zest, stir cooked ingredients in an oven safe dish, sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and bake 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.