Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
The Best chicken noodle soup I have ever ate!
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (use 4 if you like a lot of chicken)
- Family size can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 12 oz bag egg noodles
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Fill a 5 quart pot with water a little over a half full.
- Place chicken in water with the bouillon cubes and boil for at least an hour, making sure chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken and cut up into bite size pieces, I use a knife and fork. Set aside.
- Add butter and the can of soup to water, let it cook for about 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add bag of noodles, cook until noodles are tender and add in the chicken.
- I like to add oyster crackers to my soup! Its delicious!