Grilled Chicken with Basil and Olive Oil
A few fresh ingredients and you have a super-quick and super-tasty dinner that can be ready before the table is set. (That is, if you can actually get somebody else to set it.)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken cutlets or fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- In a food processor, combine the basil, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and process until smooth.
- Spread mixture on both sides of each chicken cutlet (best using a pastry brush).
- Grill the chicken until done, approximately 2 ½ minutes per side and serve