Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Homemade Chicken Nuggets are simple and KIDS LOVE THEM MORE THAN MACDONALDS
- Boneless Chicken Breast
- Itailain Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs (you might need more depending on how much you make)
- Cooking Oil
- Cut the thawed out chicken into cubes.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Break the eggs into a separate bowl.
- Put the oil into a skillet and start warming the oil.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg THEN into the breadcrumbs.
- Cook in oil until chicken is done!
- My children love when I make homemade chicken nuggets. They are very easy and I even let my 2 year old help me make them!