Pretty easy to make, yet super yummy to eat! Especially good with Fettuccine Alfredo.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive/vegetable oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp dried marjoriam
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- About 1 lb skinless, bonless chicken breasts
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl.
- Dip chicken in the mixture, turning to coat.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least 1 hour, turning half way through to marinate the other side.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink.
- If the weather isn't nice, you can also marinate the chicken in a baking dish and transfer directly to the oven. It's a little yummier grilled, but baked is also pretty good.