Pear and Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Hallelujah, there are no heartburn-causing ingredients in this delicious pork tenderloin.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- ¼ pear, chopped
- 2 oz (½ cup) blue cheese crumbles (see Dish Tips for an important note about cheese and pregnancy!)
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- cooking twine
- Heat grill to medium-low heat. Butterfly pork tenderloin and lay flat.
- Sprinkle pear, blue cheese and walnuts evenly over pork tenderloin.
- Roll up tenderloin and tie closed with cooking twine.
- Grill over medium-low heat until tenderloin is cooked through (approx. 20 minutes).
- Make sure you buy a blue cheese that is made from pasteurized milk. Soft cheeses that aren't pasteurized can contain listeria, a bacteria that can be harmful to your baby.
- Add something sweet and buy pre-cut pineapple and serve it with the tenderloin.