Pork Chops and Gravy
Crock pot pork chops with gravy and onions.
- 4-6 boneless porkchops
- 1 (16-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onions
- 3-4 medium potatoes, peeled
- Place the pork chops in the crock pot.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over them.
- Slice the onion over the top of the mixture.
- Slice 3-4 medium size peeled potatoes over the mixture.
- Add 1½ cups of water.
- Cook on high setting for 4-5 hours, stirring as needed.
- This recipe can be made without onions and potatoes. You can also use cream of chicken or cream of celery soup.