This easy, cheesy ravioli casserole will make your kid forget all about that chef guy on the side of the can.
- 1 (9-oz) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- ½ (8-oz) jar sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed -- roughly chopped
- ½ (8-oz) package shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup 1% low fat milk
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the ravioli and top with sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle cheeses over all.
- In the bottom a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk and pour over the ravioli layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Sun-dried tomatoes pack a big flavor in a small bite. Look for the julienne strips to save the extra step of chopping.
- If you don't have sun-dried tomatoes pack in oil, the regular dried tomatoes will work fine. Just place about ¼ cup of the dried tomatoes in a small bowl with about 2 or 3 tablespoons of boiling water. Let sit for about 10 minutes, drain any excess water, then proceed with the recipe.