This is super simple, nutritious and delicious.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can green beans (I use French-cut style)
- 4-6 baking potatoes
- Shredded cheese to sprinkle on top (usually a cup or two will do)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1" cubes, boil until tender.
- Brown ground beef.
- Mash potatoes.
- Add soup to beef.
- In a 9x9 glass baking dish layer beef mix, green beans and mashed potatoes. Top with cheese.
- Put in heated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve and eat!