Fried Rice Salad
Why call for takeout when you can transform your leftover rice, eggs and veggies into an eggs-otic Chinese-inspired salad?
- 4 cups cooked rice (white or brown), cold
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped veggies (carrots, celery, bell pepper, snap peas... whatever you have!)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- Store-bought Asian ginger dressing, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, eggs, veggies and water chestnuts and stir well to mix.
- Coat with dressing and serve cold.
- This dish is a great way to use up any random fresh vegetables you have on hand!