We love salmon just as much as the next guy, but sometimes you want to change it up. There are, after all, other fish in the sea. Like the tilapia in these tasty tacos.
- 4 tilapia filets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Fish Fry or other Cajun seasoning mix
- Broccoli cole slaw (see note)
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- Remoulade dressing
- Pour about 1 cup of the Fish Fry into a large storage baggie.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high.
- Place the tilapia filets in the bag and shake until all the filets are coated with Fish Fry.
- Panfry the fish in the olive oil for about 3 minutes each side or until flaky white and cooked through.
- Remove the fish from the pan and cut it up into bite-size pieces.
- Serve the fish on the corn tortillas topped with broccoli slaw and dressing.
- Broccoli slaw is a healthier version of your typical cole slaw. It can be found prebagged in the produce section near the bagged lettuce and spinach.
- Check out our Hispanic Heritage page for even more Hispanic Heritage content.