Josie Bissett's Ground Turkey Burritos
My kids think these are the most amazing burritos and friends come over and ask for them!
- Flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Shredded cheese (whatever kind you like)
- Salsa, diced avocado, chopped onions, green peppers (Get as gourmet as you want!)
- Brown the ground turkey and add the taco seasoning, according to the package directions.
- Heat the tortillas in a frying pan over medium heat, until warmed through.
- Top tortillas with the ground turkey meat.
- Add cheese, salsa, avocado ... whatever toppings you like.
- Roll up and serve.
- If you're all about healthy eating, you can use whole-wheat tortillas—but I tried that with my kids and they don't buy it! They like the regular ones.
- Besides being a mom, Josie Bissett is an actress who can currently be seen on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. She is also the author of the children's book Tickle Monster, which is available for purchase at Josiebissett.com.
- What else is on Josie Bissett's mind?