Taco Soup is the perfect meal if you have things to do and don't have time to cook. Because it cooks in the crock pot you really don't have to deal with it.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (15-oz) can red kidney beans
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14.5-oz) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (1.25-oz package taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Cook and drain hamburger.
- Rinse and drain kidney beans.
- Combine all ingredients, except chips and cheese, in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Or cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve topped with chips and cheese.