There's something deliciously retro about punch. Juicy, fizzy, foamy and green. The kids are going to have to race you to the punch bowl.
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 1 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 to 4 drops blue food coloring
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- Combine pineapple juice, frozen lemonade, sugar, water and food coloring in a large punch bowl or pitcher. (If using a pitcher, cut the recipe in half.)
- Carefully stir in ginger ale to avoid too much bubbling.
- Gently float scoops of lime sherbet on top and serve.