Spicy Orange Glazed Meatballs
A hint of orange and a touch of spice turn ordinary meatballs into something special!
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 (12-oz) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (12-oz) package fully cooked turkey meatballs
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat, combine the orange marmalade, chicken broth, and crushed red pepper, stirring well to mix.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add the broccoli and meatballs, stirring to coat with the sauce.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring once, until broccoli is crisp-tender and meatballs are heated through.
- If your family is not a fan of spicy, you can omit the crushed red pepper and serve it on the side for those who like it hot!