Pesto-Goat Cheese Dip
You'll find a thousand snack and appetizer applications for this creamy-delicious and versatile dip.
- 3 4-ounce logs fresh goat cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Place dip in a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and chill four hours.
- Get past the potato and think about other chips for this dip. Bagel chips? Pita? Blue corn with jalapeno sprinkles? Be creative!