Cheesecake Fruit Dip
You had them at "cheesecake." You'll have them eating fruit. Win-win.
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sliced, washed fruit for dipping—grapes, banana slices, apple slices, fresh pineapple chunks, mango slices, strawberries, peach slices, etc.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and blend with an electric mixer until creamy and all cream cheese lumps are gone.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve, accompanied by the fruit dippers of your choice.