Kids tearing up the house? Make your little tornadoes some fancy non-alcoholic Hurricanes to take the wind out of their sails ... at least until they're finished drinking!
- 1 ounce passion fruit nectar
- 1 ounce lime juice (or juice from half a lime)
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- 1 teaspoon sugar or simple syrup
- Club soda or 7-Up
- Pour all ingredients into a tall glass filled with ice and stir well.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cocktail umbrella.
- Grownups need a little kick? Substitute 1½ ounces of both light and dark rum for the soda.