Veggies and Sour Cream Salsa Dip
Super simple salsa and veggies that the kids can make for themselves (or for you, if you can convince them it's their night to make dinner!).
- 1 cup prepared salsa, any brand
- ½ cup low- or non-fat sour cream
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into ¼- to ½-inch strips
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into strips
- Stir together salsa and sour cream in a small serving bowl.
- Arrange the veggies on a platter and serve.
- Vary the vegetables (green beans, celery, red or yellow peppers) depending on your kids' tastes.