Quick Pasta Meal
a quick and easy satisfying pasta
- pasta, boiled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 150g fetta, crumbled
- 6 black olives, cut into pieces
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 3 tbs parsley, chopped
- 4 slices ham, chopped
- Boil the pasta as directed on the packet
- chop all the ingredients and gently mix them in a bowl
- Once the pasta is boiled, drain and add the olive oil to the pasta
- add the chopped ingredients, mix and serve.
- You can serve this with crunchy garlic bread.
- you can swap the ham for hungarian salami if you wish. also adjust the amounts to suit your taste eg, more ham, more fetta... You can also add some spinach to boost the vitamin intake