Easy Skillet Ravioli
Defrost? Pshaw! These ravioli go from freezer to table faster than they can watch the latest episode of Dora the Explorer!
- 1 package (about 24 oz) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2¼ cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 jar (1 lb) Ragú® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup heavy cream, half and half, evaporated milk, milk or non-dairy creamer (optional)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, bring ravioli, water and salt to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling, stirring gently to separate ravioli, 5 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Cook covered and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli are tender. Stir in cream and heat through.