Pasta and Albacore Alfredo
A classic kid favorite - with a fancy name.
- ½ (16-oz) box bow tie pasta
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen peas
- 1 (10-oz) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup roasted red bell peppers, drained well and chopped
- 1 (12-oz) can solid white albacore in water, drained and broken into chunk
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the bow ties according to package directions.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking time, add the peas to the pasta and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the cooking pot over medium heat, heat the Alfredo sauce for 5 to 7 minutes, until heated through.
- Add the pasta and peas, chopped peppers and albacore, stirring well to mix.
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes, until heated through.