Blender Coconut Pie
Yes, you really can make a pie in a blender! Simple and delicious, this pie even makes its own crust. (Unfortunately it doesn't do windows...)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 3 ½-oz can sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Coat a nine-inch glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients except for the coconut in a blender container, and blend for one minute, until well mixed.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared pie dish.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is toasted golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. It's even better the next day!