Frozen Dulce de Leche Pie
This lighter-than-air dessert is a refreshing finish to any meal.
- ¾ cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 (12-oz) container frozen "lite" nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup, plus 1 tbsp toffee bits, like Heath Bar Bits 'O Brickle
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the caramel topping with the whipped topping, folding gently with a rubber or silicone spatula until smooth.
- Add ¼ cup of toffee bits, stirring well to mix.
- Pour, or scoop, the filling into the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of toffee bits on top.
- Cover with the prepared graham cracker crust plastic cover, seal, and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Before measuring the caramel topping, coat the inside of your measuring cup with cooking spray and the caramel will glide out without sticking.